Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Frandimore.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Materials here are for educational purposes only and SHOULD BE VIEWED ONLY. If you download any files to view them, you agree to delete them within 24 hour. It is strictly recommended to buy the products from the original owner/publisher of these products.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on frandimore.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, then provide a written communication with detail information listed in the following section.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
• You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in frandimore.com search results.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send your infringement notice with direct links to each publication only to the following email address:
Your deletion request should be processed within 24-48 hours. Using any other forms of contact will delay the process of removal of copyrighted materials.
All images and trademarks are copyright of their respective owners.